Jolly Phonics Reading Assessment (In Print Letters)
Child-friendly assessment that teachers can use with their students in a one-to-one situation. A pack of carefully developed materials have been created to provide an easy and quick method of assessing children’s decoding and comprehension knowledge. Suitable for use with children aged 4-6 years old, this can be used by individual teachers to assess the decoding and comprehension skills of each student.
Split into two sections, the Jolly Phonics Reading Assessment provides:
· 2 Reading Tests for word reading and sentence reading.
· 2 Supplementary Tests for letter sounds, plus tricky words and aural comprehension.
All items are contained in an A4 folder and include the following:
· 24 page manual – support and guidance for teachers on how to implement the assessments.
· Photocopiable pupil record sheets.
· Word reading and sentence reading color sheets.
· Letter sounds and tricky word assessment color sheets.
This Reading Assessment is a fantastic book to improve standards and ensure that no child gets left behind.